Friday, September 19, 2008

Volatility anyone?

Well first off i have the time and secondly its historic times so i am posting often right now.

I added some books and a new blog. My 'to read' list is growing faster than i read.

I like options, but one has to wonder if they will be the undoing of our banks and lenders? I still wonder why some would take a trade which has unlimited risk for only a miniscule payday? Selling naked calls is one such idea.

As i work nights i can only read about are markets after the 'fun' has happened. Would i have had the guts to invest at noon yesterday? Well depends in what i guess, but like several articals i have read said "who's bailing out the fed when its in trouble".

Well i am going to try to get some shut eye. Hope everyone enjoys Friday fun day. Options expiring should only enhance our fun levels. I will update you on what i already know will be dreadful results for my past strategies next weekend.


DH

No comments:

Post a Comment